In this article, you will discover all of the restaurant and dining options that are available to you when you visit the Typhoon Lagoon water park. Below, I’ll list the restaurant and provide a brief description of its theming and food offerings. I’ll also provide you with an estimation of what you can expect to pay per adult in your party, and even supply a link for the eatery’s full menu.
Do note that there are no table service restaurants at Typhoon Lagoon. All the options for dining are quick service eateries, or locations where you can grab a quick snack.
Let’s get right to it.
1) Happy Landing’s Ice Cream: This counter service spot only serves up snacks to its guests, but boy does it have some amazing treats on the menu. Here, you can enjoy tasty ice-cream related treats, like a waffle cone or a hot fudge brownie sundae.
This place even offers up a “Snail Pail,” which is chocolate or vanilla ice cream littered with waffle cone and cookie bits, as well as sprinkles, caramel sauce, hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry on top.
Oh yeah. Now that’s living.
Guests can expect to pay $14.99 and under per adult. No dining plans are accepted at this location, unfortunately.
2) Leaning Palms: This is a quick service eatery that provides you with beers and burgers.
Actually, to be more specific, this place serves up American dishes like hot dogs and burgers, but you can also grab salads, wraps and sandwiches too. Kids can enjoy turkey sandwiches and three piece chicken nugget meals, too.
Only lunch is served here. Guests can expect to pay $14.99 and under per adult. Some dining plans are accepted.
3) Let’s Go Slurpin’: Made to feel like you’re at a tropical paradaise (or even Castaway Cay, which I’ve been to thanks to my amazing trip on the Disney Dream), this quick service spot provides you with tasty drinks like the Grand Magarihita or a “Rum Runner,” which features Don Q Cristal Rum and Blackberry Brandy.
You can also pick up pretzel’s here—a jalapeño pretzel or a cream cheese pretezel, to be precise.
You can expect to pay approximately $14.99 and under per adult. No dining plans are accepted here.
4) Low Tide Lou’s: If you want a wrap, a salad, or simply a turkey sandwich with chips, you’ll be sure to pay Lou’s a visit.
Kids are of course covered here, too. While the kids menu is brief, children can enjoy either a turkey sandwich or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
The “treats” are really where this quick service spot shines, as you can order items like shaved ice and ice-cream sandwiches shaped like Mickey Mouse.
You can expect to pay approximately $14.99 and under per adult. Certain dining plans are accepted here.
5) Snack Shack: Located to the right of Miss Tilly, this counter service snack spot serves up sandwiches, wraps, and even shrimp wrecked salad.
In fact, this place has some pretty unique kinds of salads. While the standard fare is here (Caesar salad with chicken), guests can also grab a cornbread waffle sandwich (barbeque pork with creamy coleslaw) or a fruit and waffle sandwich (which features a chocolate chip waffle with seasonal fruit).
You can expect to pay about $14.99 and under per adult. Some dining plans will be accepted at the Snack Shack eatery.
6) Typhoon Tilly’s: A fairly robust menu serves guests everything from a simple shrimp basket (complete with either French fries or apple slices) to chicken wraps and turkey pesto sandwiches.
The kids menu has a handful of items too, notably the corn dog nuggets.
Dessert includes, well, a dessert cup, or a more traditional chocolate chip cookie.
Alcoholic beverages like Merlot or Chardonnay are served here, as well.
You can expect to pay about $14.99 and under per adult. Some dining plans are accepted at this counter service location.
If you want more information on restaurants available at Blizzard Beach, or any of the four theme parks at Disney World, please head over to my Restaurants and Dining page!
- If you enjoyed this article, please “like” our brand new Countdown to Magic Facebook page!
You Might Also Enjoy: