Dining at Epcot might just provide the best options in all of Disney World, mainly because of the park’s wonderful theming. In fact, while guests at Epcot can eat at a handful of restaurants in Future World, the exciting part of this park is getting immersed in a variety of different cultures as you scarf down amazing delicacies within the World Showcase.
Below, I will list all of your fantastic dining options at Epcot. I’ll break down the restaurants by location (Future World or World Showcase), and also include an average price range of how much you can expect to pay per adult (excluding alcoholic drinks, taxes, and gratuities).
Dining at Future World:
1) Coral Reef Restaurant (Table Service): This is a unique restaurant, as guests who dine here have the opportunity to gaze into the massive aquarium located at The Seas with Nemo and Friends. The menu has everything from lobster to steak, but many might argue that the real treat here is seeing sharks and sea turtles swim around in this beautifully themed restaurant.
This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Average price per person: $15 to $29.99. Dining plans are not accepted here.
2) Electric Umbrella (Quick Service): You’ll have the chance to sit under colored canopies, as this food court will provide you with meatball sub sandwiches, chicken nuggets, Caesar salads and much more.
This restaurant provides guests with lunch and dinner. Average price per person: $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted here.
3) Fountain View (Quick Service): If you’re stopping by Fountain View, you won’t be there for long. That’s because this quick service joint is just for guests that want a snack or two. With an operating Starbucks, you can stop by Fountain View for a Frappuccino or smoothie, and even pick up an iced tea or (for those cooler days later in the year) a coffee or espresso.
This restaurant provides guests with drinks and snacks only. Average price per person: $14.99 and under. Dining plans are not accepted here.
(Video by Big Fat Panda)
4) The Garden Grill (Table Service): Offering family-style dining, The Garden Grill is great if you love warm dinner rolls with bread, beef, turkey, char-grilled filet, salads, and even mashed potatoes. This restaurant offers American cuisine and even character dining (get your reservations in early, because your family has the opportunity to eat while you meet and greet Chip n’ Dale).
The Garden Grill provides only dinner. Average price per adult is $30 to $59.99. Some dining plans are indeed accepted here.
5) Sunshine Seasons (Quick Service): Sunshine Seasons is very laid back and casual in atmosphere, which is always nice depending on how tired you are by the time you’re ready to eat. You can eat anything from gourmet sandwiches to Asian cuisine, rotisserie chicken, salmon, salads and soups.
Sunshine Seasons offers guests breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Average price per person: $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted here.
6) Test Track Cool Wash (Quick Service): Test Track Cool Wash is perfect—absolutely perfect—when the hot weather invades Disney World. You’ll never leave this quick service stop with a full stomach, but you will likely leave with a smile on your face after downing drinks like Frozen Minute Maid Raspberry Lemonade or even Frozen Coca-Cola. You can also buy bottled water here too, if you’d prefer to satisfy your thirst in a way that eliminates high caloric intake.
Test Track Cool Wash offers only drinks and snacks. Average price per person: $14.99 and under. No dining plans are accepted here.
Dining at The World Showcase:
1) Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Table Service): Located within the Norway pavilion, the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall is a family-style restaurant that is made to resemble a medieval castle. The restaurant provides guests with everything from scrambled eggs and bacon in the morning to pan-seared salmon and even a Norwegian meatball dish entitled Kjøttkake.
The Banquet Hall also is a wonderful place to meet Disney characters, too. Those who dine at this restaurant can expect to meet any of the following characters:
- Snow White
- Princess Aurora
- Mary Poppins
Reservations are recommended for this restaurant, and can be made up to 180 days in advance of your trip. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall offers guests breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The average price per adult is $30 to $59.99. Some dining plans are accepted here.
2) Biergarten Restaurant (Table Service): What if you could celebrate Oktoberfest every single month of the year? Located in the Germany pavilion of the World Showcase, the Biergarten Restaurant provides guests with everything from salads and pork schnitzel to rotisserie chicken and bratwurst. A large variety of German beer and wine are available to any Disney World guest that’s at least 21-years-old.
This themed, family-style restaurant accepts reservations and provides guests with lunch and dinner. The average price per adult is $30 to $59.99, and some dining plans are accepted, as well.
3) Block and Hans (Quick Service): Located within the American pavilion, Block and Hans allows guests to try a variety of American craft beers from all over the country. From Hopageddon Imperial IPA (Napa, California) to Angry Orchard Hard Cider (Cincinnati, OH), Block and Hans is a great spot to get a cold beer and a Mickey-shaped Pretzel.
This quick service dining option only provides beer and snacks. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted here.
4) Chefs de France (Table Service): This restaurant can be found in the France pavilion, and it’s certainly a uniquely themed dining option. With large windows and mosaic flooring, there’s no doubt that Disney wanted you to be transported to Paris the minute you set foot in the restaurant.
Theming can only go so far, however, and that’s where the menu of Chefs de France comes into play. Offering everything from beef tenderloin to onion soup to crème brulee for dessert, this restaurant feels a bit more upscale compared to your typical dining options at Disney World.
This table service restaurant offers guests lunch and dinner. The average price per adult is $30 to $59.99, and some dining plans are accepted. Reservations are recommended.
(Video by Chefs de France)
5) Funnel Cake (Quick Service): At the American pavilion sits the quick service eatery that offers, well, funnel cake. Here, it’s not just the cake that keeps guests coming back, but the toppings that can be put onto it.
Everyone is familiar with the powdered sugar that’s usually put onto funnel cake, but you also have the option of adding apples, pumpkin spice, chocolate syrup, or vanilla ice-cream. Whatever you choose, just make sure you grab a lot of napkins. Trust me, I’m talking from personal experience here.
This eatery offers only snacks (funnel cake, along with beverage options) to guests. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Dining plans are not accepted here, however.
6) Gelati (Quick Service): This counter service eatery serves up Italian gelato to guests. Located inside the Italian pavilion (of course!), you can stop by to get a gelato cone, or for someone looking to really indulge, get your favorite Italian ice-cream flavor sandwiched perfectly between two chocolate chip cookies.
Anyone else getting hungry now?
This counter service offers just snacks (gelato, as well as beverages and even wine for those 21 and up). The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Dining plans, however, are not accepted.
7) Joy of Tea (Quick Service): You might think that with a name like “Joy of Tea,” this counter service spot located inside the China pavilion would have wall-to-wall tea packets and absolutely nothing else.
And that’s just not true.
In fact, while you can certainly stop by and pick up a cup of Peach Oolong Iced Tea or Jasmine Tea or Dragon Well Tea, you can also snack on everything from Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls to Strawberry Red Bean Ice-Cream.
This quick service eatery serves snacks to its guests, as well as a mix of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Dining plans, however, are not accepted.
8) Kabuki Café (Quick Service): Located at the Japan pavilion, the Kabuki Café is a counter service eatery that provides guests with everything from sushi to green tea ice-cream and Kirin Draft Beer.
This quick service spot in Japan offers snacks only. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Dining plans are not accepted.
9) Katsura Grill (Quick Service): The Katsura Grill inside the Japan pavilion is a place you stop by if you’re starving for chicken cutlet, teriyaki, sushi, shrimp and even green tea cheese cake.
Lunch and dinner meals are served at this eatery. The average price for an adult is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are indeed accepted here.
10) Kringla Bakeri Og Kafé (Quick Service): Tucked away inside the Norway pavilion, the Kringla Bakeri Og Kafé is where you want to go if you’re hankering for sandwiches (do you like salmon and egg?) and pastries (can I interest you in the Rullekake—yellow cake with raspberry filling and powdered sugar?).
This counter service is snacks only. The average pricing structure per adult is $14.99 and under. Some Disney dining plans are accepted here.
11) La Catina de San Angel (Quick Service): Moving along to the Mexico pavilion is where you’ll find La Catina de San Angel, an eatery that serves up food and drinks that will put you in a celebratory mood.
Here, you can gorge on nachos and tacos and chickens tenders, and wash everything down with a margarita on the rocks. For those that don’t (or can’t drink), Disney has you covered with fountain drinks called jarritos (Mexican soda), coffee and hot cocoa.
This spot serves guests lunch and dinner. The price per adult on average is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans will be accepted here.
(Video by Undercover Tourist)
12) La Cava del Tequila (Table Service): Also within the Mexico pavilion is La Cava del Tequila, a spot in Epcot where guests can purchase cocktails, beer, and wine. Light snacks, like corn ships and guacamole, can be found here, too.
This is a snack-only eatery. The price per adult on average is $14.99 and under. No dining plans are accepted here, though.
13) La Hacienda de San Angel (Table Service): Located at the Mexico pavilion as well, this table service restaurant serves up chicken, tacos, and steak, and allows guests to enjoy themselves with margaritas, as well.
But that’s not all. This restaurant has tall windows, and at night, you can really get a great view of Epcot’s “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” show.
This restaurant serves dinner only. The average price per adult is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans will be accepted here.
14) L’Artisan des Glaces (Quick Service): This is where guests who have a serious sweet tooth will go. Located right inside the France pavilion, this counter service eatery provides you with 16 flavors of both ice-cream and sorbet. The flavors include mango, strawberry, coffee, pistachio, hazelnut, cherry and much more.
Only snacks are served at L’Artisan des Glaces. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Dining plans are not accepted.
15) Le Cellier Steakhouse (Table Service): Offering steaks, seafood, and much more, this restaurant located inside the heart of the Canada pavilion has intimate theming made to resemble a Canadian chateau.
Reservations are recommended for this restaurant.
Both lunch and dinner are served at this Steakhouse. The average price per adult ranges from $30 to $59.99. Some dining reservations will be accepted here.
16) Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie (Quick Service): Can you really go to France and not try a tasty treat? This counter service eatery, located in the France pavilion, certainly hopes not.
Here, you can enjoy everything from Crème Brulee (caramelized vanilla custard) to an Éclair (vanilla white chocolate or chocolate cream). Or, maybe a Framboise (raspberry mousse cake) tickles your fancy? There are a ton of options at this wonderful bakery.
This is a quick service location that serves snacks only. The average pricing structure per adult is $14.99 and under. Some Disney dining plans are accepted here.
(Video by Mouse Steps/JWL Media)
17) Liberty Inn (Quick Service): This colonial style eatery is located at the America pavilion. And because it’s in America, you know it’s got to have fast food.
This counter service spot is no doubt a place that kids will enjoy, as you can feast on everything from cheeseburgers to hot dogs and chicken nuggets, and more health-conscious guests can enjoy freshly tossed salads.
Both lunch and dinner are served at the Liberty Inn. The average price for each adult is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted here.
18) Lotus Blossom Café (Quick Service): At the China pavilion, you can enjoy orange chicken and shrimp friend rice among other tasty meals at the Lotus Blossom Café. Smoothies and wine are also served here, as well as ginger ice-cream.
This counter service café offers both lunch and dinner to hungry guests. The average price for each adult is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted here.
19) Monsieur Paul (Table Service): Inside the France pavilion sits Monsieur Paul, a themed table service restaurant that’s actually located above Les Chefs des France, which we discussed earlier.
If you’re looking for gourmet, this might be your restaurant. Everything from mussel soup to rack of lamb and lobster are offered here. And on top of it all, because it’s on the second floor, you get some incredible views of the World Showcase. And for you chocolate lovers, make sure you save some room for the chocolate cake and ice-cream.
Only dinner is served here. The price per adult (on average) is $30 to $59.99. Some dining plans will indeed be accepted here.
20) Nine Dragons Restaurant (Table Service): Within the China pavilion sits Nine Dragons, a restaurant that features beautiful wood carvings as the pillar of its unique theming, along with wonderful lanterns that hang from the ceiling and even memorable glass artwork.
But this is a restaurant, after all, so you may be wondering exactly what can you eat here? Well, guests are treated to a menu chock full of Cantonese, Hunan, Mongolian, Kiangche and Szechuan-style specialties. That includes everything from Canton Pepper Beef to Spit-Roasted Beijing Chicken and Zha Jiang Noodles (thick wheat noodles).
Guests are served lunch and dinner at this table service restaurant. The price per adult (on average) is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans will indeed be accepted here.
21) Popcorn in Canada (Quick Service): Embedded in the Canada pavilion, Popcorn in Canada is exactly what it sounds like—and not a whole lot more.
And that’s not a bad thing, because who doesn’t love a little popcorn every now and again?
Whether you get your popcorn in a small size, or you splurge on the souvenir bucket, you’ll also be able to wash down that buttery goodness with your choice of soft drink, smoothie, or Canadian draft beer.
Guests at this counter service are served snacks (popcorn, drinks, etc). The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. No dining plans are accepted.
22) Promenade Refreshments (Quick Service): Located to the side of the Canada pavilion and a relative stone’s throw from the monorail, this Promendade Refreshments counter service eatery provides guests with chili hot dogs, soft serve ice cream, and a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Only snacks are served at this location, so this can be a nice stop in between your larger meals throughout the day. The average price per adult at this eatery is $14.99 and under. Some Disney dining plans will be accepted.
23) Refreshment Cool Post (Quick Service): As you’ve noticed by now, Epcot does have a lot of themed table service restaurants. But they also have a ton of quick service spots too, where you can stand in line for five minutes and walk away with a tasty drink or a hearty snack.
That’s what the Refreshment Cool Post is aiming to provide to guests. Located between the China and Germany pavilions, this African-themed Cool Post offers frozen yogurt in a waffle cup, slushies, and hot dogs, among other items.
This eatery provides only snacks. The average cost per adult here is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted here, as well.
(Video by Undercover Tourist)
24) Refreshment Port (Quick Service): While the Refreshment Port might look like a place you go to get park directions or even buy tickets to a show, this little structure offers everything from chicken nuggets to croissant doughnuts and soft-serve ice cream.
This Port is located just outside of the Canada pavilion and provides only snacks to patrons. The average cost per adult here is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted.
25) Restaurant Marrakesh (Table Service): You’ll feel as if you just stepped into an African palace and you’re feasting amongst Morocco’s biggest movers and shakers. Located in the Morocco pavilion, this table service restaurant is beautifully themed, is made to appear as if you stepped into the palace of a Sultan, and even features belly dancers!
The food you can have is just as varied as the entertainment. Here, you can eat lemon chicken, lamb, and beef, while kids can enjoy chicken tenders and burgers.
Lunch and dinner is served at this restaurant. The average cost per adult here is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans will be accepted.
26) Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (Table Service): Located right in the United Kingdom pavilion, Rose & Crown is uniquely designed to feel like a British pub, as well as a family-style dining room area.
Being that it’s a pub, fish and chips are on the menu, but you can also delight in other specialties like vegetable cottage pie and pan-roasted salmon.
Lunch and dinner is served at this table service restaurant. The average price for an adult is approximately $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans will be accepted here.
27) San Angel Inn Restaurante (Table Service): This is one of my favorite restaurants in all of Epcot. Located inside the Mexico pavilion, this is a beautifully themed restaurant (albeit a tad on the dark side, but it works as you’re intentionally dining at twilight) that begins with tortilla soup and avocado and can end with everything from grilled chicken and tacos to pork tenderloin.
What makes this restaurant stand out is certainly its theming. Along with the dim lighting, the restaurant itself is located next to a fun gift shop (where you can shop for rainbow colored sombreros), and a boat ride (specifically, the Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros ride) slowly passes in front of you every so often. It all works to make one of the most distinctive eating experiences you can have in all of Disney World.
The San Angel Inn serves lunch and dinner. The average price per adult is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans are accepted at this restaurant.
(Video by Luke Goss)
28) Sommerfest (Quick Service): When you walk right up to this counter service inside the Germany pavilion, you can walk away with bratwurst, a frankfurter, currywurst or nudel gradin (baked macaroni with cheese custard). Your choice of sides includes potato salad or paprika chips.
Sommerfest serves both lunch and dinner to its guests. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Some dining plans are accepted here, as well.
29) Spice Road Table (Table Service): At the Morocco pavilion, come delight in the tastes of the Mediterranean, as guests enjoy food like fresh mussels, spicy shrimp, lamb sausage and fried calamari. And for the vegetarians, not only is salad on the menu, but this sit down restaurant also offers a vegetable platter that includes hummus fries, mixed olives, and Baba Ghanoush.
This restaurant offers guests lunch, as well as dinner. You can expect that the average price per adult is $15 to $29.99, per adult. Some dining plans will be accepted here.
30) Tangierine Café (Quick Service): Remember at the end of “The Avengers” when Iron Man suggested that he and his team try some shawarma? Well, over at the Tangierine Café at the Morocco pavilion, you can do just that.
In fact, your shawarma can consist of either marinated lamb or chicken. If that doesn’t interest you, this café also offers falafel wraps. And for the kiddies, there’s also choices of chicken tenders or hamburgers.
The Tangierine Café provides lunch and dinner options to Epcot guests. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. Some Disney dining plans will be accepted at this eatery.
31) Teppan Edo (Table Service): Okay, this restaurant is just too cool. At Teppan Edo, located inside the heart of the Japan pavilion, this is one of the few restaurants where you not only eat, but get a show (or sorts) to watch, as well.
Here, every seat in the restaurant offers you a perfect view of the Teppan Edo chefs—mostly because they prepare your meals right at your table.
From filet mignon to ueno (chicken breast and shrimp) to hotate (cold water sea scallops), there’s a ton on this menu for guests to enjoy. Reservations are recommended for this restaurant.
Teppan Edo offers lunch and dinner options on its menu. The average price per adult is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans are accepted here.
(Video by Marita Hatland)
32) Tokyo Dining (Table Service): Tonkyo Dining’s contemporary theme is pleasing to the eye, and their menu will likely be satisfying to your stomach. Located in Japan’s pavilion, this table service restaurant serves up Miso Soup and Panko Oyster for appetizers, and items like Shibuya (tempura shrimp or chicken) and panko chicken as entrees. Kids get to enjoy teriyaki chicken and shrimp and chicken tempura, as well.
This restaurant offers lunch and dinner. The average price per adult is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans are accepted.
33) Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Table Service): Located inside the Italy pavilion, this is where you go if you’re 21 and over and want to get away from the traditional, kid-friendly aspects of Disney World.
Tutto Gusto has been faithfully designed to resemble an authentic Italian wine cellar. Offering guests over 200 bottles of wine, you’ll also be able to eat small plates of meats and cheeses and pasta while you drink.
The offerings here are small, but guests can eat foods like pomodoro, pork ribs, and gamberetti (shrimp, chili, garlic and pomodorini). The average price, per adult, is $14.99 and under. Disney dining plans are not accepted at Tutto Gusto, however.
34) Tutto Italia Ristorante (Table Service): If you loved Italian food, you’ll likely really enjoy your time at Tutto Italia. Located, of course, within the Italy pavilion, this restaurant gives you the option of dining inside (with murals of ancient Rome surrounding you) or having your meal served to you outside on the patio.
Wherever you decide to eat, you’ll get to enjoy a menu that includes everything from spaghetti or ravioli to grilled salmon filet or roasted chicken. Desserts include items like tiramisu and cannoli’s.
Offering guests both lunch and dinner, the average price per adult at Tutto Italia is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans are accepted, and reservations for this restaurant are recommended.
35) UK Beer Cart (Quick Service): Inside the United Kingdom pavilion sits the UK Beer Cart. To be specific, the UK Beer Cart can be found sitting outside the Rose and Crown Pub & Dining Room restaurant.
Not only can you get beer here, but you can get it served in your very own souvenir stein. As someone who doesn’t really drink, I can’t personally give you my opinion on this beer cart station. But if I did drink, I’d be all over that souvenir stein.
The UK Beer Cart only serves beverages. The average price per adult is $14.99 and under. No dining plans are accepted here.
36) Via Napoli (Table Service): I love Via Napoli. When I was there a couple of years ago, I had some of the best pizza I’ve ever had in my life. And coming from someone who consumes a lot of pizza, that’s saying something.
Located at the Italy pavilion, Via Napoli is a relatively newly constructed restaurant (it opened in 2010) that was created by the Patina Restaurant Group (which also operates Disneyland’s Naples Ristorante and New York City’s Naples 45 Ristorante e Pizzeria).
The menu features a wide variety of different pizza dishes, as well as lasagna and of course spaghetti. And that’s just scratching the surface.
Via Napoli offers lunch and dinner. The average pricing per adult in a party is $15 to $29.99. Some dining plans are accepted here, and a reservation for lunch or dinner seating is recommended.
(Video by WDW Prince)
37) Yorkshire County Fish Shop (Quick Service): Located inside the UK pavilion, the Yorkshire County Fish Shop offers fish and chips as its sole entrée. But you can also buy sugar cookies for dessert, and purchase beverages like water, fountain drinks, Bass Ale or Harp Lager.
This quick service eatery offers lunch and dinner on its menu. Guests should expect to pay, on average, $14.99 and under for each adult in their party. Some dining plans are accepted.
If you enjoyed reading this article, please be sure to bookmark my Restaurants & Dining page to learn about more great eating options in Disney World.
- If you enjoyed this article, please “like” our brand new Countdown to Magic Facebook page!
Disclaimer: All YouTube videos embedded in this article are originally uploaded and wholly owned by the individual YouTube users that recorded and uploaded them.
You Might Also Enjoy Reading: